Rachel Gotbaum’s series “Quality of Death, End of Life Care” has been airing in segments on Morning Edition this week. The one-hour documentary from which the segments were taken will air in its entirety Sunday at 8:00 PM. The audio will be archived on the website as well. (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘Inside Out’
Fresh on the heels of WBUR’s first “Tweet-Up,” another opportunity presents itself to debunk the stereotype of social media sites as all sizzle but no steak—a project that could sell the naysayers on social media’s news-gathering utility. Folks would then be forced to sit up and take notice. At least I hope they will.
To pull this off I am going to need your help.
- "Ogg Vorbis" "On The Media" "public radio" "Steve Brown" "The ConverStation" "Universal Hub" Adam Zand Add new tag Andrea Shea bloggers blogging blogs Bob Oakes Boston Boston Globe Car Talk china citizen journalism Dan Kennedy David Boeri David Karp election 2008 Facebook flickr fundraiser fundraising Google help wanted Here & Now Inside Out Jeff Cutler Karen Wise logos Meet-Up micropledging Morning Edition My Space newspapers New York City NPR Only A Game On Point open source Paul Levy pay pal pledge pledge drives pledging podcamp podcasters podcasting podcasts Public Media Radio Boston redesign Running A Hospital social media Social Media Breakfast Steve Garfield streaming Tar Pits The Bryant Park Project This American Life Todd Mundt Tom Ashbrook Tweet-Up Twitter Utterli Utterz Video wbur wbur.org WNYC Wordpress YouTube
- With Macron expected to face Le Pen, French voters have two completely different visions of France to pick from wbur.fm/2p6sMkB 8 hours ago
- ICYMI @SenScottBrown might need a new Twitter handle — he's up to be the next U.S. ambassador to New Zealand wbur.fm/2pHn6Ak 8 hours ago
- Business experience is not something historians say carries much weight when it comes to the presidency wbur.fm/2oVxR0N 8 hours ago
- Murder video again raises questions about how Facebook handles content wbur.fm/2oBKY3V 9 hours ago
- Court papers show Hernandez's fiance is considering suing the state over the supervision Hernandez had in prison wbur.fm/2pMr2x4 9 hours ago